Personal Fitness Training Program
Personal Training courses from the National Personal Training Institute will prepare you for a successful career as a Personal Trainer! With America becoming more aware of the relationship physical fitness has on one's long term health, there is a need for further knowledge and understanding of fitness; thus, rapidly increasing the personal training and fitness importance in society.
The National Personal Training Institute is a personal training school that will give you the education, skills and insight to become a valued professional as a personal trainer, ready to enter the workforce! Jump-start your career with personal training diploma from The National Personal Training Institute, a leading personal trainer school!
Get In Shape While Going To School
Our innovative and comprehensive personal fitness training program is designed to give you skills to become a successful Personal Trainer. This training also will prepare you to sit for a certification exam and become a certified personal trainer. Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. Gain a new career while getting in the best shape of your life.
Become a Personal Fitness Trainer in 6 Months at a Location Near You
- Day, evening, and weekend class schedules will fit your busy schedule.
- Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify.
- FREE Nationwide Job placement assistance for all graduates.
- FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists, and fitness experts.
NPTI Graduates Will Be Eligible For Two Credentials:
- 500 Hour Diploma in Personal Training. This requires no upkeep of Continuing Education Courses (CEC's) and never needs to be renewed. Your Diploma in personal training will be good for life! Many in the fitness industry deem this as the highest level of personal training education one can receive.
- If you choose to further your main NPTI credential, you will be eligible to sit for the NASM-CPT Certification (National Academy of Sports Medicine - http://www.nasm.org/). The National Personal Training Institute is NASM's largest academic partner in North America. The NASM Certification combined with a State Diploma will prepare you to be one of the most qualified personal trainers in the industry.
NASM and the University of North Carolina (UNC) have collaborated for years and have formed the NASM Research Institute at UNC. The Institute is responsible for scientifically investigating, researching and testing in the following areas of the Sports Medicine field: Fitness, Sports Performance, Corrective Exercise, Special Populations, Nutrition, Behavior Modification. Your NPTI experience will allow you to have mastered both the latest and long-term trends in the fitness industry.
According to SimplyHired.com, your NASM certification alone will allow you to have an average starting salary higher than ACE, ACSM, NSCA, AFFA and ISSA personal trainer certifications. The NPTI diploma will only further increase your maximum earning potential and allow you to have the 200 hours of hands-on knowledge that will further distinguish you from other trainers seeking employment in the field.
Successful Program Completion Leads to a Diploma that Qualifies you to:
Practice as a Personal Fitness Trainer in Health Clubs, Vacation Resorts, Spas, Private Practices, Fitness Centers, Corporate Programs, Hotels, Country Clubs, Cruise Ships, and with Athletic Teams.